“UV4Plants” at http://www.uv4plants.org/ is the official website of the recently formed International Association for Plant UV Research with acronym “UV4Plants“.
For comments on the functioning or content of the site please contact mailto:email@example.com
All content, unless otherwise stated is under the copyright of the original authors or of the UV4Plants International Association.
The specific objectives of the Association are:
- To advance Plant UV Research by promoting sharing of knowledge and collaboration among researchers, both from academic and non-academic organizations.
- To promote and foster a culture of research-excellence and good practice in Plant UV Research through the organisation of innovative events in research, public engagement and education.
- To provide channels for members to inform the Plant UV Research community about relevant activities or events of common interest.
- To enhance the usefulness of Plant UV Research by facilitating the transfer of knowledge from academia to stakeholders and the general public.
- To initiate and foster stakeholder contacts as part of an agenda of product development.
- To liaise with scientific funding bodies to inform their research agenda.
- To liaise with other learned-scientific bodies for the benefit of the members.
- To develop with its members the benefits of membership and the relevance of the Association.