If you are a member of UV4Plants and would like to have your blog updates featured on this page, please send the URL address to the webmaster with a short description of what you write about.
R for photobiology (Pedro J. Aphalo)
CanSEE (T. Matthew Robson)
- Improving the use of sunlight in plant production environments
- Springtime recovery of Vaccinium vitis-idaea leaves above and below the snow pack
- Allocation to root growth can determine the survival of Mediterranean oaks during seasonal drought
- Remotely monitoring seed fall in beech stands
- How does plant photoprotection respond UV-A radiation?
SenPEP (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- Visible and UV-A radiation in greenhouses
- Update on: ‘Article titles in the era of the internet’
- Article titles in the era of the internet
- Slides from my talk at the University of Alberta
- Slides from a class I taught recently
Photo rumblings and whispers (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- UV-A and VIS photographs
- How small can a UV-B plus UV-A sensor be made?
- More on taking photographs through windows
- ‘Black anodised aluminium in IR’ post updated
- Double Rainbow