If you are a member of UV4Plants and would like to have your blog updates featured on this page, please send the URL address to the webmaster with a short description of what you write about.
R for photobiology (Pedro J. Aphalo)
CanSEE (T. Matthew Robson)
- The place of spectral composition among cues controlling tree phenology
- Moving Forward in Plant-UV Research
- Improving our capacity to predict species distributions
- How can we track long-term trends in solar UV-B irradiance?
- How can we compare solar spectra with each other?
SenPEP (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- Perspectives on plant UV-research and its applications
- Faba bean accessions from Sweden and Ecuador
- Workshop: Making Science Useful to Agriculture
- Visible and UV-A radiation in greenhouses
- Update on: ‘Article titles in the era of the internet’
Photo rumblings and whispers (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- Most neutral density filters are not neutral
- Capture One to the rescue
- How small a spectrometer can be made?
- Photographs of flowers: VIS vs. UV-A
- How small can a UV-B plus UV-A sensor be made?