If you are a member of UV4Plants and would like to have your blog updates featured on this page, please send the URL address to the webmaster with a short description of what you write about.
R for photobiology (Pedro J. Aphalo)
CanSEE (T. Matthew Robson)
- UNEP EEAP 2019 Update published
- Craig Brelsford PhD Defence: Light quality affects leaf pigments and leaf phenology
- Surviving on the Edge
- Light after Death: Marta Pieristè’s PhD defence
- How does tree phenology respond to a warmer climate?
SenPEP (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- UVR8 is an UV-B and UV-A photoreceptor
- Measuring campaign in the Alps
- Perspectives on plant UV-research and its applications
- Faba bean accessions from Sweden and Ecuador
- Workshop: Making Science Useful to Agriculture