If you are a member of UV4Plants and would like to have your blog updates featured on this page, please send the URL address to the webmaster with a short description of what you write about.
R for photobiology (Pedro J. Aphalo)
CanSEE (T. Matthew Robson)
- How does tree phenology respond to a warmer climate?
- Doctoral Course in Plant Responses to Climate Change
- UNEP EEAP panel preparing 2020 update
- Do UV-radiation and blue light have a role in photodegradation affecting decomposition in Finnish forests over winter
- Understanding plants’ readiness to grow beneath the snowpack
SenPEP (Pedro J. Aphalo)
- Measuring campaign in the Alps
- Perspectives on plant UV-research and its applications
- Faba bean accessions from Sweden and Ecuador
- Workshop: Making Science Useful to Agriculture
- Visible and UV-A radiation in greenhouses