- 3rd Network Meeting of the UV4Plants Association, 01.– 03. April 2020, Kiel, Germany
- Bled 2018: 2nd UV4Plants Network Meeting
- Media gallery
- News from other learned societies
- News from our academic members
- News from our commercial members
- Pécs 2016: UV4Plants 1st Network Meeting
- Pisa 2017: events at the ESP Congress
- UV4Plants Association and UV4Growth COST Action events
- UV4Plants Association and UV4Growth COST Action special issues
I have received this message from ESP through Francesco Ghetti. I have been in touch with Francesco and our conference is eligible for this support. This does not mean any assurance of funding but it looks like a good opportunity for those in need of funding to send an application.
The Society for Experimental Biology offers one travel grant to an early stage researcher to attend the UV4Plants Network Conference.
The first issue of our Bulletin is now ready. Because ISSNs are assigned only after publication of the first issue, the PDF will be updated with ISSN and DOIs as soon as they get assigned. Except for this the issue is in its final shape. The PDF will be deposited in a public repository and assigned an URI. PDFs for individual articles will be deposited as soon as DOIs are assigned to them. At the same time printed on-demand copies will become available for purchase (at cost for UV4Plants members). The PDF file is available through a page at this site. We hope you enjoy reading this issue, and that you will submit manuscripts for future issues. The process of graphical design, typesetting and administrative issues related to repositories and registration for ISSN and DOIs have been time consuming. Most of this work does not need to be repeated for future issues, and I expect to keep to a schedule of two issues per year, in Spring and Autumn. I want to warmly thank all authors, the members of the editorial board and all those who contributed in diverse ways to the production of this issue for their hard work.…